Letters for coronavirus/COVID-19

If you have questions relating to foreign travel, you have been advised to self-isolate or have caring responsibilities for someone affected by isolation procedures relating to COVID-19, this practice is unable to provide any letters, reports or additional information that is already in the public domain.

Please visit https://111.nhs.uk/service/COVID-19/ as soon this will be able to produce documentation for your employer about self-isolation.