Our family planning clinics offer free, confidential advice and information about contraception and sexual health.
We provide a range of services including:
- Confidential advice about contraception
- The combined oral contraceptive pill
- The Progestogen-only pill
- Progestogen injections
- Free emergency contraception
- Confidential advice about STIs
- Cervical screening
- Unplanned pregnancy advice
- Pre-conception advice and fertility awareness information
- Fitting and coils (intrauterine devices, or IUDs) and contraceptive implants (SDIs)
Please book an appointment (through reception or via our online services) with your GP to discuss any of the above in more detail.
For more information please visit the websites below: