Cavendish Health Centre
**UPDATE 22/01/2021** From next week, we will be calling those in priority groups 2, 3 and 4. We have been told to prioritise those over 75 years first and then contact those between 70 years and 75 years. We are currently not allowed to contact those under 70 years of age even if they are on the shielding list.
The NHS will contact you when we are able to offer you an appointment, this will either be a letter or phone call from your GP. If you miss the phone call please don’t worry, we will call again or send you a letter.
Please also be aware some people may receive two invites. If this happens, please pick the site you would prefer to go for your vaccination and follow the booking-in advice provided. You can ignore the second invite.
There is also a National Booking Service which you can access here. This is only for booking at the large vaccination sites (ExCel, Wembley) and pharmacies, not at the local sites including Lord’s and South Westminster Centre.
The government priority list (correct at the time of writing – 22/01/2021) is:-
1. Residents in a care home for older adults
Staff working in care homes for older adults
2. All those 80 years of age and over
Frontline Health and social care workers
3. All those 75 years of age and over
4. All those 70 years of age and over
Clinically extremely vulnerable ‘shielding’ individuals (not including pregnant women and those under 16 years of age)
5. All those 65 years of age and over
6. Adults aged 16 to 65 years in an at-risk group (these are patients who are on the list for an annual flu vaccine on the NHS)
7. All those 60 years of age and over
8. All those 55 years of age and over
9. All those 50 years of age and over
See this link on guidance for patients who meet the definition of patients on the clinically extremely vulnerable (shielding) list.
You can find more details here: